Terms & Conditions
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply goods to you.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products and/or goods to you, how you and we may change or terminate the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss this.
Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are.We are KYC FASHION CO., LTD. a company registered in Taiwan. Our company registration number is 64207301 and our registered office is at 10F.-2, NO. 500, SHIZHENG RD., XITUN DIST., TAICHUNG CITY 40757, TAIWAN (R.O.C.)
- How to contact us.You can contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How we may contact you.If we have to contact you, we will do so by writing to you at the email address you provided to us in your order.
- "Writing" includes emails.When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, these includes emails.
- How we will accept your order.Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order.If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- Your order number.We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- ShipmentWe aim to ship all goods/products which are in stock within 10 working days after the order is received. Please note that when goods/products are not in stock, we will notify you of how long it will be until they are delivered and an estimated delivery date. Please note that shipment may take longer during busy periods such as Christmas. And a delay in delivery may happen due to events of force majeure.
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures.The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that a product’s display of the colors accurately reflects the color of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Product packaging may vary.The packaging of the product may vary from that shown on images on our website.
- Making sure your measurements are accurate.Please make sure that you check the standard measurement chart on our website before placing your order. You are responsible for ensuring these measurements are correct. You can find information and tips on how to measure on our website or by contacting us. Please note that products can't be returned or exchanged.
Providing the products
- Delivery costs.The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control and custom duty/import tax.If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay.We will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to terminate the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.Please note that we are not responsible for custom duty or import tax.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered.If no one is available at your address to take delivery, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery.If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we may terminate the contract.
- When you become responsible for the product.The product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you or a carrier organized by you collect it from us.
- When you own goods.You own a product and or goods once we have received payment in full.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us.We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you, for example, your address. If so, we will have asked for this information before you placed the order on our website. If you have failed to provide us with any required information, we will contact you in writing to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either terminate the contract or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of goods to you.We may have to suspend the supply of the goods to you in order to deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes and/or make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you.
Your rights to terminate the contract
- You can always terminate your contract with us.Your rights to terminate the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to terminate the contract:(a) If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed, you may have a legal right to terminate the contract (or to get some or all of your money back)(b) In all other cases (if we are not at fault) you will not have a right to terminate the contract.
- Terminating the contract because of something we have done or are going to do.If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:(a) we have told you about a change to the goods or these terms which you do not agree to;(b) we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;(c) there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;(d) we have suspended supply of the goods for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 1 month;(e) you have a legal right to terminate the contract because of something we have done wrong.
How to terminate the contract with us
- Tell us you want to terminate the contract.To terminate the contract with us, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, order number, email address, home address, details of the order and why you are seeking to terminate the contract.
- Returning products after ending the contract.If you terminate the contract for faulty after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must return the goods by sending them back to us within 14 days of telling us, you wish to terminate the contract.
- If you are returning the goods, please send them to: 10F.-2, NO. 500, SHIZHENG RD., XITUN DIST., TAICHUNG CITY 40757, TAIWAN (R.O.C.)
- Please note that we will only accept the return of goods if they are sent back to us in their original unused condition and packaging.
- When we will pay the costs of return.We will pay the costs of return:(a) if the products are faulty or misdescribed;(b) The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.In all other circumstances, you must pay the costs of return.
- How we will refund you.(a) Once your return has been accepted, we will immediately send you a confirmation email. We will refund you the price you paid for the products via credit card.(b) It may take 10 working days to check products after receiving returned products from you. Refunds may take another 25 working days to your credit card account.(c) The time it takes to restore the credit back to your account depends on the credit card issuer. You may contact with your credit card issuer for exact processing time.However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- Deductions from refunds.Please note that we will only accept the return of goods if they are sent back to us in their original unused condition and packaging. We may reduce your refund of the price to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
Our rights to terminate the contract
- We may terminate the contract if you break it.We may terminate the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:(a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due;(b) you do not provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products within one week of us asking for it, for example, your delivery address;(c) you do not allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us upon our notification.
- You must compensate us if you break the contract.If we terminate the contract in the situations above, we will refund money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided. But, we may deduct or charge you the costs, we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
If there is a problem with the product
- How to tell us about problems.If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summary of your legal rights.We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract.
- For the avoidance of doubt, goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear are not considered to be faulty.
- Your obligation to return rejected products.If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products, you must either send them back to us if the goods are faulty. We will pay the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. Please email us at email@example.com for a return.
Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the product.The price of the product will be the price indicated on the order page when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the goods/products advised to you is correct.
- When you must pay and how you must pay.We accept payment via credit card. You must pay for the products before we delivery them. Your credit card company will charge you at the time you finish the payment process.
- What to do if you think an invoice/bill is wrong.If you think an invoice/bill is wrong, please contact us promptly to let us know.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We are not liable for business losses.We only supply the products for private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
- How we will use your personal information.We will use the personal information you provide to us:(a) to supply the goods to you;(b) to process your payment for the products;(c) if you agreed to this during the order process, to inform you about similar products and/or goods that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- We may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies.We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.